Friday, December 08, 2006

driving in manila

Driving in this city will drive you crazy! This morning I almost gave into road rage. The thought of leaving my kids motherless stopped me from ramming my car into those crazy drivers' cars. I was behind this insensitive male driver in a busy road who stopped his car just to buy a newspaper. Hello! Just because you turned on your hazard light it doesn't mean you have the right to block the road! Bozo!

Then there are those who couldn't be bothered to wait in the correct lane and choose the lane with the shortest queue.....then at the moment the longer lane starts moving, they push their way into the lane they needed to be in the first place. Hey, idiot, I'm not obligated to let you into MY lane, I was patient enough to get in line! You think only paid drivers do this? Think again, these were owner driven cars!

Phew, glad I got that out of my chest.....this driving thing, it makes me lose it from time to time....or maybe a lot! Because of driving, my kids learned the words idiot, slowpoke and ass****.....bad mom!

No comments: